In January 2014, Crosspointe Church launched a new missions leadership team. The missions team purpose is to help equip our church to bring the Gospel to our neighbors, our cities, and to the world.
We intend to accomplish this purpose through the following goals:
- To make obedient disciples of Jesus Christ among all peoples.
- To change lives by presenting the Good News of Jesus Christ to men, women, boys, and girls.
- To obey Jesus Christ by professing Him before the world as Lord through our words and actions.
- To minister to the totality of human need by providing food, shelter, and clothing to those in need.
Currently, Crosspointe Church partners with:
- Local Pittsburgh-area outreaches
- Campus ministers/missionaries
- International missionaries and organizations
- Short-term missionaries and mission teams
To find out more about Crosspointe's missions involvement in Greater Pittsburgh, click here >>>
To find out more about Crosspointe's missions involvement throughout the world, click here >>>
If you would like more information on the ministries Crosspointe partners with, or to request a mission support application, please email: [email protected].