Before the Service
8:30 a.m. and 10:15 a.m. – Refreshments and Relationships! Reconnecting with one another is very important to any church and Crosspointe is no different! Before each worship service, our hospitality team is there to serve you juice and coffee.
9:00 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. – Sunday Worship is a combination of music and teaching from the Bible. Our services are designed to be multi-generational and include modern Christ exalting worship songs and hymns that stir our souls. Our worship is accompanied by guitars, drums, brass, strings, and other instruments. Sunday services are meant to encounter Jesus in word and songs. Worship is a priority at Crosspointe Church.
Children are welcome to join their families in the worship service, or they may attend a classroom or nursery designated for their age group.
- Nursery – designed for infants and toddlers up to 3 years old
- Preschool – designed for children 3-5 years old
- Elementary – designed for children K-5th grade
Your child’s safety is our top priority.
- All classrooms are well staffed with volunteers who have undergone a thorough background check
- Parents must check in their child using the electronic check-in system prior to having them enter a classroom
- Each child will wear a tag that contains information (including allergies) necessary for the volunteers to best serve your child
- Children will only be released to a parent or guardian who can show the tag number corresponding with the child’s name tag
- Nursery and Preschool are offered during both services (9:00 am and 10:45 am) and open 15 minutes prior to the start of service
- Elementary is offered during the 10:45 am service only and children will remain in the sanctuary to worship with their family until dismissed to go to their classroom.
- We are committed to families worshiping together on the last Sunday of each month. Thus, no childcare is provided (except nursery) during family worship.
At Crosspointe, we are all about helping you find your place in the Body of Christ. We have many ways for you to begin connecting with people and experiencing true transformation. We invite you to visit us this weekend. You’ll find the people of Crosspointe Church to be welcoming and the services inspirational.
Our meeting location:
Crosspointe Church - Harmarville
2581 Freeport Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15238