Children are welcome to join their families in the worship service, or they may attend a classroom or nursery designated for their age group.
- Nursery – child care provided for infants and toddlers up to 3 years old
- Preschool – designed for children 3-5 years old
- Elementary – designed for children K-5th grade
- Nursery and Preschool are offered during both services (9:00 am and 10:45 am) and open 15 minutes prior to the start of service
- Elementary is offered during 10:45 service only and children will remain in the sanctuary to worship with their family until dismissed to go to their classroom.
Your child's safety is our top priority
- All classrooms are well staffed with volunteers who have undergone a thorough background check
- Parents must check in their child prior to having them enter a classroom
- Each child will wear a tag that contains information (including allergies) necessary for the volunteers to best serve your child.
- Children will only be released to a parent or guardian who can show the tag number corresponding with the child's name tag.
Sunday morning children's ministries are held within small group settings. our curriculum focuses on teaching the children God's Word, so they may apply lessons and morals to their everyday life. We also aim to partner with parents to be intentional in our time with their children, and to be purposeful in our communication with you. We strive to better equip you the parents, with the tools to follow up with your children throughout the week.